Demolition & Remediation
dedication | ˌdediˈkā sh ən |
1 the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose : his dedication to his duties.
LEFTA were appointed Project Manager and Superintendent for the demolition and remediation of a former industrial site in Sydney’s inner southern suburbs.
- Prepare and submit development applications and section 96 applications for demolition, bioremediation and modifications to consents
- Liaison with Authorities to obtain consents
- Environmental investigations provided background information only on potential contaminants likely to be found on site
- Removal of asbestos from various components of the building fabric
- Works required demolition of multi-storey steel framed buildings and a 15m stack
- Environmental works required both remediation and bioremediation of TPH contaminated soils, other contaminants of concern, and remediation of contaminated groundwater